Social Media Marketing For Dentists
Social media often gets overlooked as an effective marketing tool. However, it has become critical as part of a dynamic online marketing strategy. Gone are the days when social media marketing was a luxury, it is now essential for your brand.
Social media is more than having a Facebook page or Twitter profile for your business. It’s a marketing tool that can make or break your online presence. Social media communication has become the go-to for many people looking to learn more about a brand or service before they make the decision to engage with that business.
Being ready to provide your patients with insightful information and customer support through social media channels gives them another level of confidence that they are dealing with the best.
If you have a good experience, chances are you will be talking about it on your social media platforms, same goes when you have a negative one. It’s important to manage both sides.
Social media marketing goes beyond updates or tweets. You can use social media marketing for your dental practice as an addition to your complete online marketing strategy.
Social media should be a compliment to an already existing plan, not a stand alone feature.
What Are Some Benefits Of Social Media Marketing?
- Using “Sponsored” posts will drive traffic to your website.
- Pay-Per-Click advertising increases your lead generation.
- “Suggested Posts” (get in front of your target audience).
- Contests for your followers.
- Ability to have an open dialogue with your followers.
- Show a human element to your dental practice.
- Shows that your practice is staying current.
By dominating online communication channels, social media must be a part of your marketing strategy. Our social media specialists have a deep understanding of the dental industry, giving them the edge on the competition. We know what works and what doesn’t work in social media marketing. We are the experts!
What’s The Impact of Social Media?
- Social media conversions are indicative of how modern shoppers are making their decisions on everything from food purchases to medical decisions
- Instead of calling your office to ask questions, patients are directing inquiries via social media
- Review and referrals from social media sites are the evolution in the modern day word-of-mouth
- According to Google research, more than 50% of internet activity is driven through social media
- Social Media is now the top Internet activity: Americans spend more time on social media than any other major Internet activity, including email.
- Social-mobile rules: 60% or so of social media time is spent not on desktop computers but on smartphones and tablets.
Build Your Online Community and Join the Conversation
Without properly developed and managed social media profiles, reaching out to potential patients can be a challenge. Having a clearly defined social media strategy is critical for success, and Patient Prospectors has the experience and knowledge to execute a strategy that will give you the best results possible. Our diverse and flexible approach to social media campaigns will allow for a consistently groomed social media presence. In order to improve your reputation and show potential patients your dedication to communication, social media engagement is key.